Friday, January 16, 2009

Kind of cheating!

I didn't manage to get a pic yesterday so I took 2 today, does that count?

These are my ink pads all set and ready to go. I often get color combos just by how they end up being stacked. One combo I have yet to try is Juniper, Olive and Star Spangled Blue, it seemed interesting when stacked together.

Ahhh... I love my laundry room. Am I crazy? I don't even mind doing laundry. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It is the day I am usually at home, doing my laundry. Of course the laundry room is beside my scraproom. And of course I HAVE to hear when the dryer is done, so I HAVE to hang out in my scraproom right? Well, that 's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That beautiful Barnboard color on the walls again... just so comforting.


No comments: